Max's Message

I have a passion for writing. I love to write my thoughts and I hope that others will like to read them. Maybe my thoughts, ranting and opinions will get you thinking and start a dialogue among you and others, or maybe it'll just get you to say "Huh". I love music, books and movies and sharing my opinions about them because sometimes I want the world to know how amazing something is or I want to understand how others could like something I wasn't the biggest fan of. Finally and maybe what I'm most passionate about is I love stories, hearing them, reading them and especially writing them, which I do everyday and will be posting often. Each of my passions and writing exploits can be found labeled below. Pick one, get a little lost, maybe a little excited and hopefully always entertained.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

For your viewing Pleasure

Mad Max Here:
In talking with people who have read my blog I have gotten some very helpful feedback not only on what I've written but on the layout. When I post short stories that I split up into chapters it would have been helpful if the blogging site recognized which is chapter 1 and put it at the top. It however does not do that. Instead it archives by date. Therefore I have changed a few things.

Firstly, on the right hand side of the page the older posts will appear first under the archive section and this will hopefully alleviate the issue of which part of the story comes first as I always post the first chapter of any story first thereby making it the older posting.

Secondly, and maybe most importantly, I have included the chapter numbers in the title of the post as well as within the body of it. This will certainly clue those in on where to start if they are arriving at my site for the first time.

As stated at the top of my blog you can also click on the "Tales" section in the labels area on the right hand side of my page to sort through my stories and pick one you would like to read exclusively.

Hopefully this will help clear things up and make my blog even more enjoyable to read and easier than ever to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment