Max's Message

I have a passion for writing. I love to write my thoughts and I hope that others will like to read them. Maybe my thoughts, ranting and opinions will get you thinking and start a dialogue among you and others, or maybe it'll just get you to say "Huh". I love music, books and movies and sharing my opinions about them because sometimes I want the world to know how amazing something is or I want to understand how others could like something I wasn't the biggest fan of. Finally and maybe what I'm most passionate about is I love stories, hearing them, reading them and especially writing them, which I do everyday and will be posting often. Each of my passions and writing exploits can be found labeled below. Pick one, get a little lost, maybe a little excited and hopefully always entertained.

Monday, June 8, 2009

A Power filled Relationship

So much to do in such a short time. I need to stay awake. Nine cups of coffee, 5 red bulls and a few sodas. Only 6 more hours to go. And then this all disappears. With all this caffeine I may trigger something or hit a button too early.

They deserve what they are getting. They have tortured, raped and destroyed women around this place and now they are going to be served justice. With every ticking second their fate becomes more sealed. They should have known better, she told me. Fuck with us in this life and you’ll be entering hell in the next and very soon.

Some would say my actions reek of feminism and to that I say “What’s your point?” Women have been pushed down and oppressed for so long that it’s time we took matters into our own hands. It seems odd to me that this government would put all men with similar crimes in the same facility but then again maybe they too are making a stand. Maybe they want action to be taken, a step they can’t take but we sure as hell can.

This wire goes in here. That canister is emptied into there. I was just a lonely student studying literature when my current associate spouting the common mantra of equal rights, liberty and justice above all approached me. At first I wasn’t interested but the more she ranted the more rooted I became to that spot. Our relationship started out casually: coffee one day, dinner and drinks the next. We first became leaders of the World Equality for Women Organization. But spending all those long nights together things heated up quickly. I became drunk off my lust for her, which soon turned into strong feelings of love.

Two years later while living together with an international following of self-righteous women, she broached the idea of a very public display of women’s power. The moment she said those last two words I agreed. It wasn’t until a week later and our friend the chemical engineer from UCLA was documenting how to assemble and detonate a bomb that I began to be scared. Not of what we were going to do since the bastards deserve it but of her. With each passing second, as the bomb was assembled right before our eyes her smile increased. But there was no light behind them. It wasn’t a smile of happiness. It was a smile of greed, hunger. She seemed bent on more than equality. She wanted domination. World spread power.

Shoving me under the fence of the facility earlier this evening she seemed calm, like she knew it was only an upward rise from here. I on the other hand was terrified. Was this how she would deal with any naysayer who stood in her way, killing them without even batting an eye? Killing them and…enjoying it? What if I decided this wasn’t the path for me? Or worse if I thought she wasn’t the woman for me? What would she say then? What might she do?

Putting the final touches on the chemical creation I wipe my hands, take one last look and walk out to her sitting on a wood table out front. “Everything set?” She has a a smirk on her face.

“Set.” I have to end this now or the rest of my will be lived in fear. As we slide through the gate and walk to the rest of our crew a ½ mile away I hand her the detonator. She takes it and looks at it, an appetite in her eyes. It’s like she’s a vampire fiending for blood. We stop in the woods in clear sight of the building. She inhales slowly and hits the red button. As the explosion moves from the west wing to the east destroying everything in it and around it we walk to the car. In the almost silencing sound of destruction I say, “I want out.”

“Out of what?” Her smirk has turned into a full cold grin.

“Everything. This organization.” I pause. “And this relationship.”

“You’re breaking up with me? I knew it. I knew you didn’t have the gall to fight till the end. Well,” she sighs, “good thing I plan ahead.” She puts her hand up signaling to someone and I hear a rush of footsteps come towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment